- “Burke’s Gamble” Book #2 of the Bob Burke Thriller Novel Series On Sale March 1
- Bob Burke Will be Back on March 1 in “Burke’s Gamble” Book #2 of the Bob Burke Action Adventure Series
- “Burke’s Gamble,” Book #2 of the Burke Action Adventure Series is now on sale on Kindle for release on March 1!
- Burke’s Gamble, the new thriller novel in the Bob Burke series will be released on March 1 and is now available for Kindle Pre-Order
- “Cold War Trilogy” Thriller Novel Box Set Out On 75% Off Kindle Countdown Sale Today!
Tag Archives: Gold
5-Stars! “Outstanding read!! Open the book , sit down, and take a ride on an outstanding story that is entertainment to the max!! This is a story that needs a cup of coffee or tea to kick back and enjoy … Continue reading
“This was the first book by Mr. Brown that I have read; it will not be the last. The action sequences are very well done and kept me reading when I should have been doing other things. The exposition is … Continue reading
4-Stars! “This book had me invested in the first chapter. Brown really knows how to draw the reader in with the description … you actually feel the cold, heat and fear of the character and the surrounding scenery. The character … Continue reading
5-Stars! Great Story! This is actually the first novel of this genre that I have read and reviewed. And I’m glad I did! This book kicks off from the start and grabs the readers attention and doesn’t let go. It … Continue reading
5-Stars! “Non-Stop Adventure! This is a great story about the period after WW II and the human condition. It is a fast paced thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. I couldn’t put … Continue reading
5-Stars! “Redemption in the Good, Bad and Ugly Remnants of WWII! No, this is not just another war story! William Brown takes the reader to the heights and dregs of the human condition, giving glimpses to the motives and relationships … Continue reading
5-Stars! “An entertaining historical thriller! This story might be categorized as “historical fiction,” but the second word almost seems incorrect—the historical details are so well interwoven and authentic that the reader will swear Mr. Brown lived through them. It might … Continue reading