- ‘Freedom’s Forge’ by Arthur Herman – How US Industry Mobilized for WW II
- 4-Stars! The Godfather of the Knight-Errant Thriller Novel – John D. McDonald, Dress Her in Indigo, and Travis McGee
- “Tragic” – Whoever Stole My Robert Tannenbaum, Please Give Him Back!
- The Story Just Ran Out of Gas – The Racketeer by John Grisham – Book Review
- The Hunter and The Outfit by Richard Stark – Two Thriller Novels – Book Reviews
Tag Archives: Historic Fiction
On Friday and Saturday, ‘Thursday at Noon’ will be free on Kindle as a special promotion. It is an international suspense novel and Middle-East thriller set in Egypt in 1962. You can see what it is about and see the … Continue reading
Amazon Reviewer ‘Colin the Celt’ says ‘Amongst My Enemies’ is “All Out Action!” and gives it 4-Stars!
4-Stars! “All Out Action. Fast paced action adventure tale that weaves the intrigue of the cold war with the brutality of the Second World War. A Russian espionage ring, an American veteran and a brutal Nazi killer and a Swedish … Continue reading
5-Stars! “Having read “The Undertaker” by this same author I knew what to expect as far as his writing style. I therefore prepared myself for a fast-paced plot-driven read and turned to the first page. By the time I looked … Continue reading
“A Must Read for Historical Fiction and Suspense Fans!” says The Alaska Bookie in her 5-Star Review of ‘Amongst My Enemies.
“I really enjoyed this story of Mike Randall and the U-Boat from Nazi Germany. The story had a very realistic feel to it. It made me want to go out and research some of the people listed in it . … Continue reading