- “Tragic” – Whoever Stole My Robert Tannenbaum, Please Give Him Back!
- The Story Just Ran Out of Gas – The Racketeer by John Grisham – Book Review
- The Hunter and The Outfit by Richard Stark – Two Thriller Novels – Book Reviews
- “The Colonel’s Mistake” by Dan Mayland – Book Review – Thriller Novels
- Silence of the Lambs – From Novel to Screenplay to Movie – Thriller Novels
Tag Archives: CIA
Winner Lose All, my new e-book, is now up on the Kindle site at www.amazon.com/dp/B00CEOKUR8 Like The Undertaker, Amongst My Enemies, and Thursday at Noon, it is a fast-paced international suspense novel with riveting characters and a plot with lots of … Continue reading
5-Stars! “An enjoyable espionage tale.” I’ve enjoyed reading William Brown’s novels in the past, and I welcomed the chance to read and review Thursday at Noon. It’s an interesting espionage tale set back in the 60′s, when the Middle East … Continue reading
5-Stars! “Prophetic! While this story takes place in the 60s’ it could just as well take place today. In fact it probably is. The hero is Die Hard’s John MCClane in spades and the situations he’s placed in are every … Continue reading
2-Stars Out of 5. Clunk! I pride myself in usually reading all of a book I start. This one tried my patience. For a suspense/ action novel, it was very long on plot-by-conversation, plot-by-meeting, unnecessary details, too many no-don’t-go-in-there moments, … Continue reading
Another great tale from a master of the genre! and 5-Stars from Author Gary Showalter for “Thursday at Noon!
5-Stars! “ Another great tale from a master of the genre! Thursday at Noon is one of the more entertaining tales I’ve read this year. Set during the tumultuous 1960′s in the days of Egypt’s Gamal Abel Nasser, the tale … Continue reading